Warilla High School

Seek, Truth and Knowledge

Telephone02 4296 3055


Financial Contributions and Assistance

There are some costs associated with going to school that you may find it helpful to plan and budget for.

Costs to consider include:

  • uniforms

  • school books and equipment

  • excursions

  • co-curricular activities.

Voluntary school contributions

Like all NSW public schools, we can request contributions to enhance our educational and sporting programs including elective subjects. School contributions help provide additional educational resources for the benefit of students. Payment is voluntary.

For more information, visit the Voluntary School Contribution policy.

Financial assistance

If you are unable to pay school contributions because of financial hardship, you may be eligible for assistance from the school.

Our principal will ensure no student or family suffers any discrimination or embarrassment over the inability to pay school contributions.

School Service Fees

The NSW Department of Schools Education pays direct to the school a "textbook allowance subsidy" fee for each pupil. The department provides buildings, grounds and the services of a highly trained staff of teacher, ancillary staff and cleaners.

The school must provide a variety of other necessities such as duplicating materials, photocopying, examination papers, library books, information books for parents, teaching aides and first aid supplies, which must be financed from the School Service Fee.

Download the Schedule of Contributions 2024 for more information.

Student Assistance Scheme

Each year we receive a small allocation of money to pay for school emergencies. The P&C has decided that:

1. First priority will be for essential items such as school books, bags and school uniform items.

2. Second priority will be for subject fees in compulsory subjects.

Allocations will be made in the first place to parents of students in Years 7 and 8, but applications from parents with students in other years will be considered.

If you wish to apply for assistance, please have your child collect an application from the Front office. Complete the form and return it to the front office.